pH Up and Down
- CORRECTS pH IMBALANCES – Immediately adjusts nutrient solutions up or down to achieve optimal growing conditions for vigorous plant growth
- MAXIMIZES NUTRIENT ABSORPTION – Ensures plants are absorbing as many nutrients as possible by balancing nutrient solution pH to the 6.0 - 6.5 sweet spot
- PREVENTS SICKLY PLANTS – Makes sure plants stay well fed and energized by maintaining optimal pH levels for long periods of time
- CRUCIAL FOR VIGOROUS PLANT GROWTH – Plants require nutrient solution pH in the 6.0 – 6.5 range to absorb nutrients efficiently. Nutrient solution pH that is too high (basic) or too low (acidic) cannot be absorbed properly and will lead to unhealthy plants.
- SAFE, FAST, EASY TO USE – Simply add a few drops of FOOP pH Up or FOOP pH Down to your solution, wait, stir, test your mix, and repeat until desired pH level is achieved
- WORKS GREAT IN ANY GROWING MEDIUM – Soil, Coco, and hydroponics
FOOP pH Up and Down are pH adjusters made from 90%+ pure potash (potassium hydroxide) (Up), and food grade phosphoric acid (Down) that correct pH imbalances, maximize nutrient absorption, and prevent sickly plants. Crucial for vigorous plant growth, FOOP pH Up and Down achieve optimal pH levels to produce larger, healthier plants.
What it Does: FOOP pH Up and Down control nutrient solution pH to encourage nutrient absorption. By balancing pH to the optimal 6.0 – 6.5 range, plants can efficiently absorb the optimal amount of nutrients they need to stay healthy. This optimal level of nutrient absorption allows plants to grow vigorously and prevents them from falling ill. All this means your plants will thrive with vigor for larger, better, stronger harvests.
How to Use: To raise pH, simply add a few drops, wait, stir, test your mix, and repeat until desired pH level is achieved. To lower pH, simply add a few drops, wait, stir, test your mix, and repeat until desired pH level is achieved.
If your pH falls out of range, don’t panic! pH depends on many different factors and is an art, not a science. Water quality, unstable grow media (such as rockwool), and growth rates can destabilize pH. Simply add a few drops of FOOP pH Up or Down until you discover what works best for your grow.
Legal disclaimer: Store in a cool area and wear protective gloves, eyewear, and avoid contact with clothing when handling FOOP pH Up and Down. This product is a skin irritant, not a corrosive, but still contains phosphoric acid.
Looking for larger sizes?
Visit the commercial products section of our website.