Nutes Bloom 2
55 Gallon - $1,999.99
275 Gallon - $7,999.99
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING HIGH YIELDING PLANTS NEED TO FLOURISH: When used in conjunction with FOOP Nutes Bloom 1, FOOP Bloom nutrients provide a unique combination of base nutrients, essential minerals, and micronutrients – the perfect recipe for larger plants that smell and taste better. This means there’s no additives or supplements required
- PROMOTES FLOWER DEVELOPMENT AND TIGHT BUD STACKING: Contains extremely bioavailable phosphorus and potassium derived from organic fish emulsion and kelp to maximize flower development and promote tight bud stacking
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: The Organic Materials Research Institute has reviewed and certified FOOP Nutes
- WORKS GREAT IN ALL GROWING MEDIA: FOOP nutrients work great in soil, coco, and hydroponics -- and we guarantee that it will not clog commercial irrigation systems
- Designed for use with FOOP Nutes Bloom 1 and FOOP Sweetener
FOOP Nutes Bloom 2 maximizes bud growth and stacking. When used in conjunction with FOOP Nutes Bloom 1, the solution provides a unique combination of base nutrients, essential minerals, micronutrients and beneficial microbes – the perfect recipe for larger plants that smell and taste better. We infused all the cal/mag, silica, and microbes so you don’t have to. This means there’s no additives or supplements required. This includes all of the nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other critical minerals and micronutrients. So, it is no longer necessary to use seven, ten or fifteen different nutrient bottles for your garden – and there’s no complicated mixing regimen either: everything is packed into two bottles for bloom and a sweetener. There are no soil amendments and no teas to make. FOOP also delivers a rich living microbiome of beneficial bacteria to the roots of plants that accelerates the uptake of nutrients.
And unlike other organic brands which clog up commercial irrigation systems, FOOP nutrients work with drip lines, 1:100 injectors and industrial sprayers and applicators. The FOOP nutrient line is what cultivators choose when they want to go organic without all the extra work and without sacrificing yield.