The FOOP Needle (Case)
The FOOP Needle 3-Pack | MSRP/Unit: $74.99 | Units/Case: 4
- PRECISELY MEASURES LIQUID NUTRIENTS – Extract liquid nutrients accurately to prevent accidently overfeeding and avoid nutrient burn and stunted growth
- PREVENTS SPILLS & REDUCES WASTE – 14in Needle fits in any nutrient bottle regardless of shape or size to prevent spilling expensive nutrients when tipping bottles over to make sure you get every last drop
- DURABLE & EASY TO USE – Made from high quality durable metal and plastic with raised markings that will never scratch or wear off
- 14in TIP + 100ml CAPACITY – 14in Tip to reach the bottom of the deepest bottles, plus, 100ml capacity to support feeding multiple plants at once
- DO NOT DIP INTO MULTIPLE BOTTLES - To prevent cross contamination, label your FOOP Needles with the stickers provided and only dip the needle into the bottles shown on the sticker.
The FOOP Needle precisely measures liquid nutrients, prevents spills, and reduces nutrient waste all while being durable and easy to use. The FOOP Needle extracts liquid nutrients accurately so you never accidently over/under feed your plants which may lead to stunted growth. The 14in Needle fits into nutrient bottles of all shapes and sizes to so you won’t spill or waste expensive nutrients ever again. Made from polycarbonate and stainless steel, The FOOP Needle was made to withstand rough handling and will never scratch or wear off, unlike single use syringes. To avoid cross contamination, label your FOOP Needles with the stickers provided and only dip the needle into the bottles shown on the sticker. Dipping The FOOP Needle into multiple nutrient bottles without cleaning in-between uses will lead to cross contamination and your nutrients will go bad quickly. The FOOP Needle is made by Nute LLC.
Each case contains four FOOP Needle 3-Packs. The FOOP Needle 3-Pack contains three 14in syringe tips, three 100ml syringes, and three label stickers, plus replacement parts.